Tickets go on sale this week for TEDxCharlottesville. Pre-sale runs from Wednesday, July 9 at 10am to Thursday, July 10 at 10pm. After the pre-sale, tickets go on sale Friday, July 11 at 10am. Please check the Paramount Theater website for ticket purchase details.
The second year of TEDxCharlottesville promises to be full of intriguing speakers with catalytic ideas to share. Here is a list of some of our scheduled TEDx speakers:
- Thomas Woltz – Celebrated landscape architect and author
- Yael Malemede – Visual artist, photographer, filmmaker
- Jim Hubbard – Pulitzer Prize nominee, former White House Press Corps member
- Holistic Life Foundation – Committed to nurturing wellness of children and adults in under-served communities through yoga and mindfulness practices
- Peter Agelasto – Music industry and media platform innovator
- Dean King – Award winning author of historical and adventure stories
- Andrea Douglas – Executive Director, Jefferson School African-American Heritage Center
- Donald Davis – American Storyteller, author and minister
- Greg Fairchild – University of Virginia’s Darden School of Business Professor, empowering under-served communities
- Yiqi Cao – University of Virginia Jefferson Scholar, explorer in the realm of food culture and its ties to family history.
Follow us on Twitter: @TEDxC_ville
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/TEDxCville